• 자유게시판

자유게시판

"If the specifications change, the impression changes"

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 uldZu9
    댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-10-25 20:21

본문

First, I input the feeling of driving with the current gear diff.

I wonder what will happen if I put in a C-LSD for the first time in a while?

I had a lot of things I wanted to do, but I'm just recovering? So for now, I've only completed one task????

This has been my best friend since I started drifting????

This is the first time since I replaced the servo and chassis, so I was a little excited when I started working on it

The gear diff I took out was clean with no oil leaks

The GRK5's gear diff leaked, but this one is perfect????

The C-LSD is 4 pini soft

I like the 4 pini soft because it activates early with the way I hold the throttle.

It's been a while since I've felt this smooth????

Here we go????

I see~

It feels different from the previous specifications????

Small turning sections are smoother than the gear diff

For large turns, if you hold it moderately, the traction will kick in and it will move forward, and when starting out, it used to be a bit shaky, and it wouldn't stop abruptly and would just drag sideways, but now it's gone????

If I could be greedy, I'd like it to work a little faster and work a little stronger...

High traction It was hard to ride with the new chassis, but it's not so bad this time ????

It feels like it combines the ease of turning with the ball differential and the kick of the gear differential ????

Eh❗️That's too late now⁉️

You might say, but I feel like I was able to experience it because the chassis rigidity has increased ????

I was thinking that it would be fun to drive a custom car in this condition while driving the Nojaran (lol)

And actually, there was one other thing I wanted to try

What kind of feeling would it be if I changed the timing advance?

For now, I was satisfied with being able to reaffirm the goodness of the C-LSD, so I'd like to try it out on my next drive.

In this condition, I think I'll be able to feel various changes if I try things I haven't tried before, and it will be interesting to try things I've tried before and see the impression change????

If you're someone with little experience like me, it's important to increase the number of times you experience these changes????

To get closer to the riding skills of people with more experience or advanced riders, you need to steadily gain experience and step up.

I don't know where the landing point will be, but I think the optimal solution is the specifications that make you feel comfortable when riding????

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.