로고

고려프레임
로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

자유게시판

The Minister of Youth and Sports Dito Ariotedjo Indicates Olympic Athl…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Letha Brault
    댓글 0건 조회 23회 작성일 24-10-04 07:12

본문

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Rizki Juniansyah is a promising athlete for Team Indonesia to collect medals at the Olympic Games 2024 in Paris. Rizki will compete in

006221300_1720601411-20240710AA_Pengukuhan_Atlet_Olimpiade-11.JPGaint-Denis, France, on 20 March 2024.
    The Paris Olympic men's soccer competition involves 16 nations from six confederations, comprising four from Europe (including the host nation France U-23 national team), three from Africa, three from Asia, two from CONCACAF, two from CONMEBOL, one from OFC

reater than previously," Dito stated.
    "So we'll monitor the pattern, and concerning the bonuses, we will seek direction from President Joko Widodo. We expect this can break records at the 2024 Paris

ification to prepare for the first round.
    "They were waiting for me, the others had already headed inside, I rushed from the warm-up area, carrying my ID card, chasing them. Entering the room, switched clothes, put on my racing outfit again, put on spikes, and went strai

f securing medals at the competition.
    "When I joined the national training camp in 2020, that's when I had the aspiration of competing in the Paris Olympics. That dream has come true and I'm very grateful to have secured a ticket to compete in the Olympics in the future. I ho

Her hope will soon become a reality.
    The 22-year-old athlete from Bali wishes that an increasing number of Indonesian athletes can participate in the 2024 Paris Olympic Games. This aims to increase Indonesia's opport

Bola.com, Jakarta The performance of Indonesian sprinter, Lalu Muhammad Zohri, at the 2024 Paris Olympics has come to an end. After advancing from the elimination round by finishing as the runner-up in heat 5, Zohri had to settle for finishing sixth in the first round of the men's 100-meter race at the

A 180-Degree Difference
    However, information from the 2024 Olympics website, https://olympics.com/, on March 21, 2024, differs by 180 degrees. It is written that the results of the U-23 Asian Cup will deter

ing sixth with a result of 10.26 seconds.
    "Actually, I was already warmed up, different from the beginning. The only issue was that the time between the qualification and the first round was too tight," said Lalu Zohri, who had less than 30 minutes from

athletes with significant potential.
    "It's a realistic target, because we have already estimated the chances. We have computed the predictions along with who are likely to qualify," stated Yenny when met at the Indonesian Ministry of Youth and Sp

rformance at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics.
    "As the three teams qualifying through the U-23 Asian Cup will be determined after the draw, spots will be assigned according to the Tokyo 2020 Olympic standings. These spots will be designated '

This competition was taken by Gazoz.
    This result required that Arif Dwi Pangestu had to contend with D'Almeida for the bronze medal. Despite leading in the first round and drawing in the second round, Arif ultimately y

use as motivation," Lalu Zohri explained.
    "In my opinion, I'm sure that if there was a slightly longer interval to rest, my time could have been 10.0 seconds or 10.1 seconds. In my opinion, I believe I was on fire. I don't rue anything, essentially this serves as motivation for me, I hope in future championships I can d

eparation for facing upcoming events.
    "Clinching an Olympic ticket for Paris 2024 in advance was indeed our objective, and it has been realized. We believe in the abilities and resolve of the Indonesian archery national team athletes who struggle relentlessly to

icial website of the sports festival.
    FIFA issued the Drawing Procedures for the 2024 Olympic Men's Football Tournament on March 15, 2024. In point number four regarding Drawing Restrictions, it is explained that the selection of AFC1, AFC2, and AFC3 is ba

2, and the third-place finisher AFC3.
    "From April 15 to May 3, 2024, the U-23 Asian Cup will take place. The top three teams from the championship will secure spots for the Paris Olympics. Their standings at the end of the tournament will decide whether they are AFC1, AFC2, and

ned the Olympic ticket," he revealed.
    Indeed, two years ago, Arif Dwi stood for Indonesia at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics. At that time, Arif had to end his journey in the round of 32 in the men's individual archery event. He was eliminated after being bested by the German representative, Florian Unr

elled to concede with a score of 4-6.
    Meanwhile, the other semifinal match showcased the world's number one men's recurve archer from Brazil, Marcus D'Almeida, against the 2020 Olympic medalist, Mete Gazoz fro

Furthermore, Dito Ariotedjo clarified that athletes who have secured their place in the Olympics but fail to secure medals will also be given particular recognition.

022316000_1722169340-WhatsApp_Image_2024-07-27_at_23.41.31.jpegIf you cherished this report and you would like to get much more data about local football initiatives kindly stop by our own web page.000598000_1706282602-Fikri-5.JPG

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.