로고

고려프레임
로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

자유게시판

Olympic Medal Tally for Friday Morning, August 2, 2024: China Starts F…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Leticia
    댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-10-06 13:41

본문

to return at the Olympics someday.

apriyani-rahayu-siti_5f4d86b.jpg"We are definitely disappointed. It is disappointing and disheartening, because in all three games, we were defeated. However, I'm also thankful to have competed in the Olympics. I will continue p

066799800_1721466562-RinovPitha2_Latihan6_TCChambly_PBSI_20240719.jpgot??g??s keep on exhibiting progress.
    "Rinov/Pitha's state is quite good after one week in Chambly. Their fitness doesn't have any issues. The most apparent improvement is in their playing style, their pattern is increasingly solid. They aren't readil

this coming summer have been dashed.
    Witan Sulaeman and his fellow players were required to take the challenging play-off path because in the previous match, they were defeated 1-2 to Iraq in the

Bola.net, Jakarta - Positive news arrives from the archery event. Indonesia's athlete, Diananda Choirunisa competed impressively and secured a ticket in the 1/8 knockout round for the women's indivi

an, with a score of 18-21 and 9-21.

This loss led to Apriyani/Siti Fadia's exit without a single victory at the 2024 Olympics. In their earlier two games, Apriyani/Siti Fadia lost to the Japanese duo, Mayu Matsumoto/Wakana Nagahara, with scores of 22-24 and 15-21, and then lost 12-21 and 22-24

Jordan with a resounding 4-1 victory.
    The most thrilling moment was when the Indonesian U-23 national team defeated South Korea via a nail-biting penalty shootout that drained both energy and emotions, co

ep up their interaction," said Herry.
    In this Olympics, Rinov/Pitha are placed in Group A alongside Chinese players Zheng Si Wei/Huang Ya Qiong, who are the top seeds, Korean favorites Kim Won Ho/Jeong Na Eun, and host

m East Java once again claimed a win.
    Competing against the United States competitor, Catalina Gnoriega, Anis in fact started at a disadvantage. The sweltering weather with temperatures soaring to 34 degrees Celsiu

036133700_1604654846-PBSI_Munas_2020_Day_2_Agung_FS-4.jpgmistakes on their own," stated Herry.
    "The practice regimen is not much different from the national training center, only the level is greater, particularly in technique. I also emphasize to them to

025366000_1627980161-20210803-Badminton-Olimpiade-1.jpgLiputan6.com, Jakarta - Gregoria Mariska Tunjung provides a glimmer of hope in the midst of the collapse of recent Indonesian badminton representatives at the 2024 O

Bola.com, Jakarta - The Indonesia Under-23 squad was forced to concede defeat to Guinea U-23 when the two teams faced off in an Olympic 2024 play-off match taking place in Clairefontaine, Paris, France, on

Questioned about their readiness, Rinov/Pitha confessed that everything is moving on the right path. "Preparations have been quite good. It's mature now, we only need to refine what we have practiced and prepare our m

ensuring a 6-5 victory over Gnoriega.
    "But thankfully, due to the support from everyone, the Indonesian public, I shot very enjoyably. I did not think about anything, the key is if I could shoot a 10, I would certainly win. Thankfully, I w

a Chapelle Arena, alias Adidas Arena.
    Rinov/Pitha, who are set to make their debut at the 2024 Olympics, attempt to savor every second. From preparation, training camp to the upcoming competitions. They are feeling nervous but eager feelings, which ar

ed in the penalty box but outside it.
    Likewise with the second penalty in the 73rd minute, Letexier's call to penalize Indonesia again was questionable. How could it not, as Alfeandra Dewangga's ch

to 5th ranks in that order.

A video news report highlights that the triathlon venue for the Paris 2024 Olympics, the Seine River, is polluted and teeming with bacteria. Therefore, the event has

normal, comfortable," Anis explained.
    "With many spectators, it's exciting and boosts confidence. Tokyo was very quiet. Being supported by fans, thankfully, is wonderful. In East Java, we're known as bonek, we have to cheer l

nducing
    PSSI Chairman Erick Thohir, who was present at the stadium with FIFA President Gianni Infantino, was well aware of how devastated all the players were. After the match, Erick Thohir imme

Bola.net, Paris - Indonesia's women's doubles team, Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti, were eliminated from the Olympic Games 2024 badminton competition after not winning all three games in the group phase. Apriyani Rahayu desires to rebound and find a way to make it t

tive, Tereza Svabikova (21-12, 21-18)
    Gregoria progressed to the second round to meet South Korean star, Kim Ga-eun. The game unfolded intensely, extending to three sets. However, Gregoria succeeded to emerge vic

to move on to the quarterfinal round.
    Gregoria Mariska Tunjung has therefore become the only remaining Indonesian player currently in the badminton discipline. The following is the schedule for the 2024 Olympic quarterfin

For those who have almost any issues concerning in which and also how you can employ Major League Soccer contracts, you can contact us from the web-site.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.